



I love taking photos, but often do not have the talent that I wish I did to capture what I wish I could... Anyway, I did happen to get a couple of shots of the boys on Sunday and Monday and thought I would share them with you... Please notice, everyone is still relatively happy and healthy and well fed (crossing my fingers that that can continue, though relatively is the key word in the phrase)! Anyway, we are off tomorrow for Beck's wedding in Rexburg-- Zach's first big trip in the car (also crossing my fingers for this one)! Should be a blog-worthy adventure to say the least!!
Oh, I also have to mention a couple more things Isaac is saying... He came to me the other day and said, "Mommy, I your baby woke up and he said he wants more of your milk!" This is still making me chuckle days later:) I just love that boy! He also found out that Grandma Pieper's first name is LaJean, and along with that, he found out that she isn't thrilled about him calling her that, so he decided he will call her that without fail, and sometimes he just chants it because he can... I can't believe a 2 year old can be so good at teasing! He also heard my dad and I talking about a friend we call Jean Jean the Dancing Machine and Isaac decided that that would be a good name for his grandma, so now he's singing LaJean LaJean the Dancing Machine! Oh boy... this should make for an interesting weekend! I'll keep you posted, that is, if I live!




The pictures look great. The reason why other people have such good pictures has a lot to do with $900 camera's and photoshop. ;) Good luck on your trip!
ReplyDeleteHi Sister Pieper! It's Lanelle from the Rigdeview Ward. I found your blog from off of Alayna's. Your little man is so cute! And you look so good for just having had a baby : )
ReplyDelete