I forgot to post these pictures sooner, but for Ike's actual birth day, I took Zach and Ike to Anthem, an outlying community "almost" out of Phoenix on the north side for a day at the park. Anthem has acres and acres of park with lots of little parks and a train that goes through it all. Unfortunately, the train derailed before we got there, so we had to resort to playing all day at the different parks. We packed a lunch and had a great time! I hope Ike thought it was special, because it really was a fun time with just the three of us. After spending the last 2 1/2 months exclusively in Phoenix, it was nice to go somewhere almost out of town. It is totally out of my nature to stay in one place this long! Luckily, there is a lot to keep us busy! Anyway... enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment