Monday, February 1, 2010

To Stay Out of the Rut...

Just wanted to let you all know I have started a recipe blog: www.saltandpieper.blogspot.com. So far, I have several family and friends who are contributing recipes along with me. If you would like to join in as a contributor, let me know... or if you just want to follow us, we are having a pretty good time putting it together. Rest assured, all of these recipes are tried and true:) I LOVE finding new recipes:) Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the title of your recipe blog!!! SO creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea -- I will check it often!! Especially right at 5:00 when the dreaded time had come to decide what to make for dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jamie I am a little "blog challenged" right now. Do I have to be a member of it or a follower or what to add recipes? Can you help me out on this one? :) Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is after midnight when I am thinking about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I love new recipes. I loved your family picture book, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, so good:) It's been a fun way to reconnect and get excited about making food again:)

    ReplyDelete