

Gotta play catch up with some of my posts... It seems like I have been slacking off in the blogging department. I think it's because Zach is so interested in the computer now that I have to blog when he is not eating, which means times like this... when both kiddos are in bed:) So, for valentines day this year, Ike and I homemade valentines (ok, granted, mostly me... I know, I'm a LITTLE OCD- I'm sure it's inherited, but don't tell my mom)! Apparently the glitter was really popular among Ike's little friends who are girls, so he has figured out that you can win girls over with a little bling bling... an important life lesson, lets be honest! Anyway, we also went into Glendale to a chocolate factory and saw them making some of the delicious goodness. Then, just in time for Valentines Day, Ike came down with croup, stayed home from church and made a trip to good night pediatrics for a breathing treatment! Ben and I have a history of poor Valentines Day showings, so chalk this one up to another year for the books! It could always be worse, and luckily, the night before we were able to go out "kid-less" to dinner and walmart (we needed groceries on Saturday night)! Thanks to some awesome neighbors!
Anyway, while we are talking of croup, Ike was kind enough to pass it along to Zach... those two boys, always sharing! So, we ended up with two weeks of good night pediatrics and coughing and hours of hot steamy showers- I'm sure Ben will appreciate our water bill this month- oops. Needless to say, we aren't that sad to watch February go! The good thing is that the weather has been amazing! We have had RAIN in Phoenix at least once a week and have been hitting 60's and 70s everyday. How can we complain, really?






Your boys are getting SO big! They're SO cute:)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Valentine's Day is never quite what it is cracked up to be. Thankfully we don't have to wait for Valentine's Day to share love! Jamie, you look gorgeous in these pictures! Wow! And those little boys, can't get over how much we miss you guys. Miss our daily walks and stuff. Glad you are having good weather. We got up to 50 yesterday, so I guess we are, too.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are adorable. They have both grown so much.
ReplyDeleteI just couldn't help laughing when you talked about Ike always trying to make Zachy laugh. Those boys are so cute it is rediculous. Sorry they had croup. It sounds like we have all been having breathing problems this month. :) Wish I knew when we would be seeing you guys again. Zaya needs to get better aquainted with his little cousins. We miss you guys a ton.
ReplyDelete