North Platte, NE home of G&G Pokorny
After an undisclosed amount of time, one very successful dental board examination (part 1), 6000 miles, 2 portable DVD players and more than trader joes100 granola bars, we have returned to Arizona for year 2 of Dental School. Whew! We had a great summer criscrossing the country and I can honestly say we made the most of it! I don't think there is much we left out of our travels, short of a Tropical Getaway (maybe next year?! ha!) So, I guess we'll start at the beginning and make our way through in small. doses. Buckle up. Here we go!

After an undisclosed amount of time, one very successful dental board examination (part 1), 6000 miles, 2 portable DVD players and more than trader joes100 granola bars, we have returned to Arizona for year 2 of Dental School. Whew! We had a great summer criscrossing the country and I can honestly say we made the most of it! I don't think there is much we left out of our travels, short of a Tropical Getaway (maybe next year?! ha!) So, I guess we'll start at the beginning and make our way through in small. doses. Buckle up. Here we go!
![]() |
| North Platte Train Park- Happy Boys |






No comments:
Post a Comment