Monday, October 25, 2010

Who Is That??

Yep, Kanye West and Taylor Swift... I think our babysitter thought we were the coolest people ever!

FYI- it took 30 mins to paint on, including taping off the hair line... It took over an hour to wash out and another hour to clean the shower! I guess it was worth it:)

Poor Taylor, once again, Kanye stole her thunder!

For the record, I'm sitting on a old lady walker with a bench... I just thought it was a good pic of the rest of the girls!

Old Geezers:) I think they've been hanging out in Sun City too much!
Some of our friends threw a halloween party this weekend and there was a competition involved... If you know me, you know what that means... I spent way too many nights lying awake trying to decide what to be and spent a little too much time trying to convince Ben to do it... The results... We came home $100 richer and we had a GREAT time! There were some FABULOUS ideas for halloween costumes that I will be using in the future:) I think MY favorite was the Human Pinata and a Little Birthday Boy. What a fun night!

9 comments:

  1. Okay this is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen...almost! Good costumes! You guys look so hot! How did you get Ben's hair to look like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AT first glance I was like Who is that guy with Jamie? I didn't even recognize Ben! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT costumes, guys! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I almost peed myself! BEN?! OMG LOL! you guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard that once you go black you never go back soooo...??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious! Of course, Ben isn't shy like he used to be. I'm sure he completely stole the show trying to be "black", huh? So glad it was worthy it, too! That is awesome! I thought the same thing as Rach, "Who is that guy with Jamie?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your costumes are great, Ben's is pretty uber great. Still not sure how you did that, but you did a good job. So I would ask what movie character I should be for work, but I don't think I have anywhere near the time it would take to live up to your suggestions. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! Those costumes are amazing! You guys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great costumes! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete