Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Balance... November Style

For those of you who noticed, I'm sorry. I haven't kept up with my blog like I would prefer. Ok, I admit it, I haven't kept up with much of anything this fall the way I'd like to... As my windows and the floor under my fridge are practically screaming:) Our family is coming to visit at the end of this week and all of a sudden I'm noticing all the ways I have slacked off, or as I like to call it "balanced" my life this fall:) As Ben has been increasingly kicked in the pants with school and I have been equally beat up with teaching preschool and running Z to physical therapy twice a week, we are doing a lot of BALANCING!

So, here's a quick rundown in pics of our past month. We had a great trip back home in November and a few other adventures on the way:) Apparently I forgot the camera most of the time, but we had a great time with everyone and miss you all already!

Playing with Gramps... they were having a better time than they are letting on...

Zach's 18 months!

Believe it or not, Gramps found this reindeer cookie recipe and
decided it was high time Ike have a project. They were TASTY
unfortunately, and super cute! Thanks Master Chef Gramps!

Best Playmates:) These two made a cave in the pack and play.
We sure miss having that Jenny Wren around:(



I had to add this for Jen: The 8 year olds "bonding" before Matthew's baptism.
Can't wait til our other kids are old enough to bond like that:)
Wait, maybe I can!

This photo does not even begin to explain how COLD we were
in South Dakota! Brrr! but way prettier than I expected:)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment