I just realized my most beloved sister (in law) had a baby two days ago and has already blogged that sweet little bub. I, on the other hand, am once again pushing a month between posts. Yikes. Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a sense of buckling down, focusing your efforts and finding some things get the cut? Whatever that means to you. It seems like everyone I have talked to this year is feeling the same way. Is it the current feeling in the air? or is it my stage in life? I'm not sure. Somedays I feel I'm just keeping our heads (collectively) above water, and other days, I just feel like there are other very important things to do:) Either way, I promise to get some Christmas/New Years pics posted soon. We love you all lots and are so grateful for each of you in our lives. More to come:)
I decided I better post something while I was in the hospital and not bombarded with all the other stuff or it would be a long time before it got done. That is my story of how quickly I posted Tommy's birth. Can't wait for our upcoming appt. :) yea for phones!
ReplyDelete