Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some of the Girls

I know everyone teased that I was going to take this photo home and blog it... Well, I did. Couldn't help it:) In case you didn't know, I live in a house of boys. All boys. And me. I'm a girl. So, after 2 years of dental school and 3 boys 24/7, I think when a girl time arises, I just might jump on it. Ok, it happened more like this... Natalie, my dear sweet, very pregnant friend (above, in white) is about to pop. In an effort to keep her mind off the ensuing popage, she invited a bunch of us to go see the new Jane Eyre with her in Scottsdale at Fashion Square. Hehe. When I asked Ben about the idea, he insisted I go. I think it was in an effort to a.) not have to go with me to Fashion Square b.) not have to see Jane Eyre and c.) not have to eat sushi. Well, I guess we both won:)
I have to say, I love my family. I love doing things with those crazy boys all the time. But, after an afternoon away, I think I appreciate them more. So, if it's been awhile since you have "taken a break" as it was for me, I highly recommend it:)
P.S. These girls are fabulous (we missed you who couldn't come)! We had a great time. I love Jane Eyre, but I would've gone with these girls to see most anything just to be in their company! They are amazing wives and mothers and I think I'm a better person just for knowing them:) Thanks girls (and thanks to my boys for being ok without me for a few hours).


2 comments:

  1. Just getting caught up on all your posts. Your boys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I couldn't make it! I think I was still covered in mud at that point. :) How was the movie, btw? I'm DYING to see it!

    ReplyDelete