I am still so excited! Can't believe you are already 14 weeks! My this is going by fast! I was going to say can't wait for a few more weeks to see what you are having, then realized halfway through typing it you wont be finding out the gender! Darn! I am so impatient.
Congratulations! We are so darn excited for you and just love your family to pieces. You are way to creative and fun Jamie Pieper! Can't wait to see the new one!!
Our little family has changed a lot over the past six years. Our two boys and I are calmly (ha!) helping daddy through dental school. We are having an extraordinary time and trying to hold on to these fun little moments:)
Congratulations! So exciting for you all! I was waiting for this... thought it might be about time for another one... hehe!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, congrats!! Such a creative way to share your news!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! and those shirts are looking VERY cute!? :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! Love the shirts.
ReplyDeleteMy word verification was "extenden". Looks like you're "extenden" your family ;)
ReplyDeleteOk this word verification thing is crackin me up. Now it was "swarit". I "swarit's" true!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE SHIRTS! (Especially yours :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteI am still so excited! Can't believe you are already 14 weeks! My this is going by fast! I was going to say can't wait for a few more weeks to see what you are having, then realized halfway through typing it you wont be finding out the gender! Darn! I am so impatient.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so darn excited for you and just love your family to pieces. You are way to creative and fun Jamie Pieper! Can't wait to see the new one!!
ReplyDelete