Sunday, December 11, 2011

What can I say?



This is really sad... You know how when you get so far BEHIND in a project that you just don't know where to start? That is my blog story! We have had a wonderful fall filled with lots of good adventures, but in the process of running here and there and everywhere, I have forgotten to sit down and document anything:) We did have a great Thanksgiving in Idaho and Wyoming and are welcoming some family to Arizona before we take off for TWO sibling weddings after Christmas!
So, yes, we are still alive. Pregnancy is going well; so well, in fact, that most of the time I forget I am pregnant until I get an off the wall comment like today at church... "Hey, you know you could get in trouble for stealing basketballs." WHAT?! I didn't get it and had to have the gentleman explain that he was referring to my baby belli (I prefer to call it a sz. 4 soccer ball but whatever)!
Dental School is also going well. Ben cleaned my teeth the other day! I must really love him:) He did a great job, in spite:)
Ike is enjoying preschool this year and has decided his two most favorite things are learning about countries/states/flags and the human body. His interests are so much like his daddy's it's scary. He is constantly dragging Zachary off on interesting adventures to France or South Korea or Brazil... whichever place he has most recently talked about with me. I love it. I love to see his enthusiasm and am grateful for his little talents. What a treasure!
Zachary is a little ball of spunk. He greets me in the morning with "Good morning momma polar bear!" or some other animal and is constantly asking my baby belli if it likes his new joke, or funny face, or strange thing he has just made up... sounds like this "Djew like dat little baby?!" Zach may have had walking troubles in the beginning, but this fall he has certainly overcome all of them and is now running/jumping/climbing better than most. He is also learning to ride his little bike. Whatever brother does, you can bet Zach will do it. AND then he'll push the envelope to make it "funnier."
Yep, that's life everyday for us right now. We are so enjoying Arizona/time of life/little boys/weather. It is a wild ride, but there is far too much fun along the way!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Jame! So hilarious. I could totally see Zach doing Stand Up when he is older. Great to hear you are still alive. ;) And can't wait to have a crazy week with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! So cute! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks and Zaya is asking me where you all are right now as I type this. Guess he wants to look at the pictures a little longer! :) We miss you!

    ReplyDelete