Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ohh Baby!

Hiking at Thunderbird Park a couple Saturdays ago... our new favorite Saturday morning adventure:)
Ohh Baby is right! I know I have lots of catching up to do from the holidays... I will get to that:) Someday. BUT today I had to take a minute to reflect on this new little baby that will be born in 6 WEEKS. 6 weeks?! Yes, 6 weeks. Yikes.
     With each of our little ones, Ben and I have known when the time was right to have them and the same is especially true this time. Already, our family seems to be waiting for this new addition like he or she is someone we have been missing all along. The little boys talk to my babybelli like a long lost friend in the most loving, affectionate ways. "Hi you sweet little baby! How are you doing today? Are you kicking your mama? Did you have a good sleep? Did you like your dinner, little baby?" -Ike
"Hi seet little baby! Djyou like that I just did, baby? Djyou want me do it again? I kiss your sweet little baby, mama!"- Zachary

Needless to say, there is a lot of love being given to this sweet little baby and his or her crazy mama. The two little boys and their daddy are taking good care of me. The boys have decided to compliment absolutely everything I wear and hug and kiss me on the baby whenever they possibly can (I have lots of dirty shirts at the end of the week to prove it- all with lip stains from barbeque sauce to popsicle! And Ben has taken to making dinner on Sunday nights and picking up all the heavy things for me. True. LOVE.
The bottom line is this... Although we don't know the sex of this baby, we are thrilled. Mommy is nervous beyond belief and nesting like crazy. The boys are ecstatic:) Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I know the reason you are nervous! What if it is a girl!?!#!!! ;) We are super excited to meet this little girl. I am going to maintain that this one is a girl until I hear differently. Because I want you to have a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you are having a baby? It kinda looks like you just have a basketball shoved up your shirt. ;) j/k You look great. Good luck with baby 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cute things the boys say! Made me smile real big! I'm getting so excited and can't believe it is only 6 weeks away! CRAZY! I'm with Jen and I think this little girl is going to be the cutest! :) I can't wait to meet your little bundle. And I'm sure you still look as cute as ever with those sweet barbecue kisses on your belly. :) We so want to come and visit soon.

    ReplyDelete