Zachary has it all figured out. What?! You didn't get the memo? He knows everything. Just like his grandpa namesake (my dad). If it isn't his idea, it probably isn't right:) Here are some recent conversations to prove it...
As Ike comes running into the room whining, "Zachy sometimes I have good ideas too. You aren't the only one with the right idea."
Zach: "Nope. Just me. I have all the right ideas. I can't help it Ikie. I just do. I know all the right fhings."
Ike: "I know right things too, Zachy. You can't always be right or people won't want to play with you."
Z: "I just am always right though. I just am."
... and on and on it went...
Zach was pretending he was the daddy (even wearing daddy's shoes) and he was coming home to his kids (me)... "Kids, I'm home!!"
Me: "Yay! Daddy's home! Daddy, where were you?"
Z: "At school."
Me. "What do you do at school, Daddy?"
Z: "Work in people's moufs."
Me: "What do you do in their mouths?"
Z: "Work on teef and get my hands all bloody." (they ask Ben 2 questions every night: 1. Did you get to put trays in anyone's mouth today? 2. Did you get your hands bloody? Every. Day.
Me: "Why do your hands get all bloody?"
Z: "Because I take out deir teef."
Me: "Why on earth are you taking our their teeth?"
Z: "So I can put in gold ones!!"
That's pretty much it, son. Good one.
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago





Ha Ha!! What a spunk! We miss those kiddos so much.
ReplyDeleteOh man! That Zachy cracks me up! Maybe I will come see him so he can give me some gold teeth! :) Sounds like he has figured out who is boss! Cracks me up! and that little Reese is such a doll! Can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete