Well, seeing as we are total copy kats, we thought we would be the last ones on the blog scene! I feel like we are seeing so many blessings each day, I don't want them to be missed by our friends and family far away... So, we apologize in advance, if this turns out to be boring, but hey, we promise to read your blogs too!!
Today was a pretty great day. Conference was awesome and I especially loved Elder Ballard's talk about Young Mothers... Even with just Isaac, it sometimes seems like we get caught up in the little things and it was a great reminder to enjoy these precious times while they last!
After conference, we went for a walk at the greenbelt (brrr-- as Isaac so eloquently put it!) Then came back and made a very delicious dinner that I made up:) We also found out that Isaac's favorite food has to be roasted red peppers... Too bad he can't like cheap things a little more... We're raising a gourmet food connoisseur! We'll take him though, I guess it's better than the opposite... a chicken nugget, cheese, ketchup hound!
Other than that, here's to a great week and the start of a new "adventure in blogging!"




Jamie, this is the coolest blog ever!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see all the exciting events from your lives!
ReplyDeleteJamie-
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see that you have a blog. I love blogging. It is a great way to stay "connected." Issac is so cute!!