These are your first peek into the boys' newest "threads!" Ike was so excited because he thinks these suits make them look like princes and that mommy is the princess. Needless to say, he insisted ALL of us wear light blue to church on Sunday! He was also THRILLED about this suit because he knew his Sunbeam teacher (who is a little fashionista:) would love it! Funny boy. I'm so glad they let me dress them up (so far)! We actually had to coax Ike out of the suit, he loved it THAT much!
Sunday was also Ike's first opportunity to speak in church. I'm trying to get video of his primary talk online because he has had it memorized for a week now. Unfortunately, when it came time for game time, he pulled a regular "Ben Pieper" and wouldn't say a word into the microphone. He did, however, hold the visual aides while daddy gave the talk. I should also mention, that he sat on his teacher's lap with his visual aides and gave the talk "at least 70 times," according to her. I'm glad he took it seriously:) and I'm glad that he tried to redeem himself! We'll try again next time... with a better bribe (it was smarties this time... next time, maybe a cheesecake or something!)
Ben's buddy commented that the boys looked like they were fresh off of wall street... good thing they aren't quite that deceitful!







What handsome boys! They look like they know the stuff they are made of. :) And funny how those pictures of them dressed up reminds me of Ben and his love of "sweet clothes."
ReplyDeleteGood looking boys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- too much cuteness!!! It makes me want to have a little boy. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! They look so handsome all dressed up like princes. :)I can't wait to see/hear a video of Ike's talk. Or if that doesn't work he could call me and tell it to me. :) lol Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh they look SO handsome!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look so cute!!! I remember the too shy to give a talk days from MY youth... hopefully Ike'll grow out of his shy-ness (?) before it leaves similarly lasting memories. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you mentioned you've met the Garretts! We love them! If you haven't met Whitney yet, you should, she's great. =) We have another Orkin/Eclipse friend that is in dental school in AZ, I believe @ your same school... does the name Clayton Cook ring a bell? He'd be in the same class as Ben.
And thanks for the book recommendation, be sure to share more in the future, I need all the tips & heads up I can get--checking out books at our library is apparently rather competitive, I've got to request good ones! =D
Oh we miss these boys! They are so handsome! I love the suits. You really should enter Zach in a pic contest. Precious.
ReplyDelete