Friday, September 3, 2010

Dose 2: Utah! Fam Reunion and "old" Friends:)

Evening Hike to Bridal Veil Falls at dusk

This may have to go on their wedding
announcement someday:)
Best Friend Hiking Buddies


My best friend who gets the award for best
smore and best smore maker and smore snot:)
Apparently their is a perfect way to make a smore





After Nebraska, we took a slight detour 10 hours west to Utah. Lucky for us, Jen and Tom graciously opened their house and their kids' rooms for us to stay and then helped us navigate to a beautiful Pieper reunion spot. Unfortunately, it seems I have no pictures to document the entire reunion... Hmm. I guess we'll have to rely on a few other Piepers for those:) Needless to say, we had a wonderful time together, as always. I am so glad to be part of a family who values being together and finding time to go to family reunions. There is great strength we draw from all being together and uniting our hearts and friendships. We love you and can't wait for next year's reunion!

It just so happens that our dearest friends, Mike and Chalece, live just down the road from our fam reunion. So, we very luckily got to check out their new digs and visit them for a few days. It was bliss! I don't know how we'll make it without these wonderful friends just down the street! Hopefully Jaylee's prediction comes true and we end up related in the end! We even got to go on a little hiking/smore trip in Provo Canyon with them. Thanks guys for the great memories (and many apologies to Chalece for the smore shot)... It's just that you have such a talent in smore-ology. It's about time the world knows- let your light shine:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. okay. So these are the friends that you ditched the late nights at the reunion to go stay with. :) Kidding. Nights, shmights. I went to bed early anyway at the reunion. Yeah. Tom says I'm a party pooper when I'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete