Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Running... Santa Style

I'm really not that short, but Kallee is that tall:)

Our very own cheering section


Odd coincidence... Kallee and I actually planned to match
these two dental buddies are just on the same wavelength:)
A little freaky, huh.
 My DREAM race... dress up competition, carolers, cheering crowds all along the way, the GREATEST friend in the world by my side to talk to THE WHOLE TIME (other runners must've hated us), and Blue Bell Ice Cream sponsoring the event! So, if you are wondering what I'll be doing every year from now on, it's the 12k's of Christmas. We had a wonderful time and even ranked in the top 25% of runners (out of almost 1100). Ok, we could've been faster, but then how would we have had time to talk about all the things we needed to... like labor and delivery stories, where we want to open a dental practice, what to get our hubbys for Christmas, etc. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay Ladies!!! Good Job! Half marathon, here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfits! Looks like a lot of fun and great running weather for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of race, especially the ice cream. :) Oh, and if under your refrigerator and windows are the only places screaming, you are lucky. I think I must be hitting my nesting phase because EVERYTHING in my house is screaming at me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I've have so much fun reading your blog. It's almost as good as running 7 miles with you and talking about life! Miss ya Jamie and can't wait to run again!

    ReplyDelete