| So, the second half of Christmas break was spent with Joni, Clay and the girls escaping the winter abyss for our little oasis of sun! We had such a great time with them! On Christmas Day, while poolside catching some rays and watching the kids splash around, we made an *extensive* list of all the things they wanted to do and see in Phoenix. Guess what?! I think we did it all! What a week! Our kiddos got pretty good at sleeping in the car, eating in the strollers and looking darn cute together! They were worn out every single night and never threw fits about going to sleep- does that say anything? Some of our favorite events: 1. sitting around talking and playing and being together Christmas Day 2. Showing off my cute nieces and even cuter preggo sister at church 3. going hiking to the petroglyphs and out through the sahuaros 4. watching Clay in Cabelas 5. Going to the Temple! 6. Zoo Day 7. Introducing the Kenningtons to IKEA:) 8. crisscrossing the valley for good eats and yummy frozen yogurt treats 9. fresh citrus 10. fiesta bowl parade 11. Andy and Amber driving all night to hang out 12. new years eve facials 13. late night talks and early morning jogs I'm just sayin' I think I would almost be willing to commit to living in someplace like Pinedale to be closer to those guys! We love them and miss them dearly! Wait, the high there today was below zero... I may have to reconsider... P.S. Andy and Amber- you two rock and you deserve your own post:) I'll see what I can do... |
|
| |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment