Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reese Caroline

Made it to the hospital, just not sure I really want to go through delivery:)




Proud Pieper Boys with baby sister trying to choose a name






Zach taking his own pictures at the hospital


Happy Happy Family

Coming home in the outfit daddy and the boys chose for sweet little Reese

The boys LOVE this shirt that says "Daddys Little Princess"

The little boys also REFUSE to let Reese wear anything that doesn have bows and frills!

First bath at home, a huge family event

Isaac demonstrating the Baby Bjorn- wearing the straps like a "carseat" hahaha!
Our little Reese was born March 5.2012 at 3:33am. She is 8'8" 19 1/2 inches long with a full head of beautiful, slightly curly hair. She is a doll and simply adored by her big brothers. They are enamored, as we all are. I'm not sure she could ever do wrong in our sight:) Uh Oh! She is eating well and sleeping well and just a pleasure:) The boys chose her name from a short approved list Ben and I had... we're pretty sure they chose it so they could call her Reeses Pieces and Little Reese-y Roo. We chose it because it was Ben's great grandfather's middle name and Caroline is also a long-time family name (daddy got to choose that one all by himself)! Enough said... here are a few treasures from her first week!

6 comments:

  1. Oh she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She's beautiful! You'll have fun adjusting to girliness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth do you look THAT good leaving the hospital??!! :)
    Congrats again! See is SUCH a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is adorable! Glad everything went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how sweet a little girl!!! Congrats:-) I can't believe that you could run at nine months preg!! Your are amazing and look GREAT too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! she is beautiful and I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete