Ben and Ike had the opportunity to go to the World Wildlife Zoo in the fall on Ike's first Field Trip in Kindergarten! I am not sure daddy was prepared for all the fun and excitement of the day, but he did pretty well:) I don't know what was more exciting... the zoo or the trip on the bus! This zoo is pretty special (and huge) and has fun things like a spot to feed the giraffes, and a chance to get really close to some awesome animals AND plenty of space to RUN around:) Ike's group consisted of two other little boys... Dominic and Sam. They were a busy crew, barely stopping for a picture, but boy did they experience the zoo and come home tired! I think all three little boys came close to sleeping on the trip home:) AND they all had a great time going with Ben and eating DELICIOUS delicacies, like seaweed:)
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment