Can you believe this little boy is a sunbeam?! What a big deal to this little guy. Zachary has been counting down the weeks until he could go to sunday school with his brother. At the beginning of the new year, all 3 year olds get to start real sunday school classes and so this has been a long wait for Z! He has been super reverent (so I've heard) and has even participated (which is leaps and bounds beyond where his brother was at this point:)
Zachary is a spunky little 3 year old. He is so smart and hilarious and high maintenance. Yep, I think that sums it up. I would say we may have jinxed him a little by making his middle name James:) He acts just a little like his grandpa (as I've mentioned before). Zachary knows the right answer and just how everything should be:) He has shown his 3 year old spunk recently along with lots of requests (demands). Oh what a fun stage. Lots of drama, but these cute smiles and amazing charm (along with kisses and sweet words) make it all worth while. He loves to give mama compliments (Oh mama I love your toes and your cute pants and sweater and other shirt you are wearing under it and your hair and your earrings, etc... )Sure love this Sunbeam:)
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment