

Zach's Blessing Day 7/5/09


Our families on Zachary's Blessing Day-- very bright sun

Daddy and Ike watching fireworks from our apt-a great view for future reference

Ike and I decorated his four wheeler for the kiddie parade- he was pretty proud, but got blown away by the big kids!

Isaac and Macy... they "look" innocent like, "What, can't we just read our books in peace?!" But, look at the mess around them (it got worse)! Funny friends!


Ike on the Terry Bison Ranch... he'd be such a happy buffalo wrangler, wouldn't he!

Feeding the buffalo from the train... a really fun time!

Goodbye Uncle Andy... We sure do miss you!
Cute pics Jamie. I love your pink dress in the blessing photos. Very cute!! I want one!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Jamie! Zach looks so adorable in his blessing outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Downeast Outfitters... $30 my sis in law found it for me
ReplyDeleteZach looks so cute in his blessing outfit! I wish that we could have gotten some more of Zaya in his. Oh well. Sure looks like you guys have been having lots of fun things going on over there in Laramie. Good luck with all the moving plans!
ReplyDeleteZach's little bonnet -(Is that what it's called when a boy is wearing it?) is absolutely adorable - love it! We will miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete