Looks like you guys had a blast for Halloween! You'll have to tell me about the friends that were in the picture. Talk to you soon! Oh, and I love those two little boys!
WAY CUTE!!!!!Jamie, I'm so stinkin' jealous of your ambition. Sometimes I get ideas like this, but I never take the time or energy to go through with it. You guys are awesome!
Our little family has changed a lot over the past six years. Our two boys and I are calmly (ha!) helping daddy through dental school. We are having an extraordinary time and trying to hold on to these fun little moments:)
Oh my! How adorable!!! You are so creative and talented, Jamie. Just love it. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Wow Zach has sure changed alot, he has lost that new baby look and is really looking like a little boy. Your boys sure are cuties!
ReplyDeleteCute idea for the costumes!!! You all looked good! Your little men looked SO adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!
ReplyDeleteLoved the costumes -- what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast for Halloween! You'll have to tell me about the friends that were in the picture. Talk to you soon! Oh, and I love those two little boys!
ReplyDeleteWAY CUTE!!!!!Jamie, I'm so stinkin' jealous of your ambition. Sometimes I get ideas like this, but I never take the time or energy to go through with it. You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteoh gee guys, thanks! we had a great time...
ReplyDelete