Friday, May 28, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

As you know, the boys and I found VERY cheap (like $30 cheap...) plane tickets to fly home for a week at the beginning of May to visit my parents. We had such a great time! As always, it went too fast! Here are a few pics I took that week... The boys both discovered their love for 4wheelers. Zach was really funny all week. He preferred Grandpa over almost anything all week! Gramps is pretty awesome, but I'm still wondering if he wasn't sneaking Zach candy or something when we weren't looking... Ike and Gramps also took a few opportunities to kick back and relax:)
It was a really great week for everyone but Ben (I think he missed us a little)! 
 

2 comments:

  1. looks like you all had a blast with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that time with Grandma and Grandpa! We can't get enough Grandma and Grandpa time around here. Wish we lived closer to family, including you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete