Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sleeping... Again

I don't know if I'll ever get over my family's funny sleeping quirks! This little boy falls asleep on a regular basis with his head on the tile floor and his body on the carpet so "he can be cold!" These are a few of the ways he has fallen asleep lately...

This happened while he was watching a movie one evening. His body is in between the futon and the armrest with his knees touching the magazine rack... weird, I know.








We are always looking for ways to reflect the sun here in Phoenix... I never thought about sleeping with a windshield visor over my face inside... Not to mention an empty box from amazon on my other side...









This is one of Ike's BFF's. They PROMISED if she stayed for the afternoon, they would take naps. True to their word and SO CUTE:)

3 comments:

  1. This post seriouslt cracks me up Jamie. I love how he just falls asleep anywhere, I wish Liberty did that. My favorite spot was on the floor covered in stuff :)

    ReplyDelete