Thursday, September 10, 2009

And Finally... Mi Casa

Garage! No One has appreciated having a garage the way we do! We actually can fit both of our cars in, though a little tight- it's just a good thing we aren't any bigger than we are:) Our laundry is also out here, along with lots of storage shelving and our deep freeze- we love it!



This is our little entry way between the garage and the front door. It's called an "Arizona Room" with a huge wall of windows. It makes a great sunroom. We hope to grow tomatoes, etc. in here this winter:)








Living Room- lots of room and great big tile flooring (which we LOVE)! My favorite part of the house is this wall with the pictures and the high vaulted ceilings and recessed lighting. It feels like a really big room and I love how open it is. You can see the dining room and kitchen in the back with our room off to the left and the study through the glass doors in the back. Ike and Zach's room is behind the camera to the left and the front door is directly behind the camera. There is a huge wall of windows to the right.


This is the study (appropriately named, huh!) We just bought this extra card table for Ben to keep all his study stuff on. Notice the awesome shelving unit in the back. Provides lots and lots of good storage for our food storage and office. Kitchen/Dining is directly behind the camera. There is a back door off to the right.








Ike and Zach's bathroom and accessories (I had to take pics of these b/c they were soo cute)! I picked up all the accessories at Ross for under $10 for everything:) So excited to have 2 bathrooms!










Oops, I took a pic of myself in the mirror:)





Cute little Ike in the bathtub (how else do you think I kept the house even this clean for the pics?)








Ike and Zach's room- lots of closet storage and the bigger bedroom.




Zach taking advantage of Ike being in the bath- Ike loves his new "daybed"














full length mirrors are Ike's favorite- he's such a ham- always dancing and making faces into the mirrors:)









Kitchen and Dining- notice the permanent set up for painting at the table... not a day goes by:)














My room- and bathroom- not yet decorated, but soon to come:) Gotta save some projects for another day!





Hope you enjoyed the tour. As you can see, I still need lots fo help decorating and probably organizing too, but we're getting there. I so love this place. Not sure the photos do it justice:) I'll have to post some pics of the yard soon too!


7 comments:

  1. It it beautiful, Jamie! What a lovely home and I love all your decorative touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jamie! I am seriously considering going to college in Arizona after admiring your pictures. Your house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I hope I can be as organized as you when we move!:) Love the house! It seems perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys! Thanks- it's always a work in progress, but it is working out well for us:) Ashley- come! come! come! We would love to have you in Phoenix!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog Jamie and keeping up on what you guys are up to! keep it up! Nice house, I bet you are happy to be settled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamie, your new litte house is so cute. Your boys are adorable. Good luck to you and Ben in Az. I wanted to let you know that Jodi Rios and family are in Mesa. Do you rembember them? Anyway, if you want her phone # let me know and I can give it to you. Erica just had baby #2. Oh, don't be scared, I'm a blog stalker. I don't have a blog, but I love reading everyone elses. Take care,
    Angie Goddard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sister Peiper! I saw my name was on your blog roll and I was so happy! I will have to add you to mine now : ) VERY NICE HOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete