
Brothers... Zachy has really started loving Ike as much as Ike loves him! They are really cute to watch. Usually I have to catch myself from saying "Isaac don't bother him" Because it turns out, Zach really likes it! Ike can make him smile and laugh easily. Though, he makes him a little nervous sometimes too! Also, notice in this picture, Zachary is attempting to suck his thumb. I am COMMITTED to making sure this does not happen... We'll see who wins:) Fortunately, he does love his binky. Hopefully, we can keep it that way!
Many faces of Zachary James! Our baby boy turned 4 months this week. Boy is he growing and changing! His hair never did fall out (just like Ike) and instead is turning much lighter and longer... He'll be ready for his first haircut soon. Notice his SOAKED shirt front. He loves to suck and drool all over his shirt all the time! Hope he grows out of that before kindergarten:)

This little boy giggles now! He is especially ticklish under his chin and around his neck. We sure have fun with him:)

I think he looks a lot like Ike... no doubt they are brothers! What do you think? I thought I would comment a bit on his 4 month attributes...
1. Zach loves to be awake and he is so happy being awake! Much like Ike was at this age, he is awake most of the day and not sleeping as well at nights, but is still eating and gaining weight... I just have babies that like awake time, I guess!
2. He also LOVES to kick his legs as much as he can all the time! He is constantly active talking and kicking, which in turn, scoots him around the floor!
3. He does not like tummy time much... about 5 minutes. is max for him...
4. Since we started ichat with Ben's parents (w/ the webcam) Zach now looks for a tv screen/computer monitor all the time and glues his eyes to it! He's never even noticed before.
5. Zach loves his brother and will follow him with his eyes all over the room. He loves to sit in Ike's room and watch him play (more likely, Ike parks cars all the way around Zach and shows him the "cool cars" - Corvettes, etc.)
6. Zach just started crying when we walk away. Our friend was holding him the other night and Ben and I both walked away for a split second, he realized this and immediately started crying. The moment we turned around, he shut off the crying. Amazing. Really, at 4 months, really?!
7. I don't have his exact measurements yet, but I know he is tall and skinny (like his brother at this age)
8. Zach loves to be wrapped up and really warm. He sleeps best really warm, which works out nicely since most days it is still over 100 outside!
9. Zach has recently decided he really does like the pool and the bath, especially with big brother right there splashing him!
10. Zachary has been the greatest addition of joy to our family! He truly has never been fussy or even sick (knock on wood)! We really love him to pieces and already cannot even remember what life was like without him!
Typical Sunday afternoon- what a handsome bunch!
Oh, and this is the Arizona Science Center- we went downtown yesterday with some friends to a new robot exhibit. Ike was SOO excited! He has been carrying around the postcard announcing the new exhibit (which came in the mail a couple of weeks ago). He had to tell the ticket taker, the parking garage lady, and a random man at the crosswalk with us that he was going to see the robots like on his postcard! I'm not sure it was as amazing as he had anticipated, but he really loved our day out together and this robot guy! We have found now more than ever that little outings like this are so important to keep us all happy, bonded and sane! Ben studies a lot and has been doing very well in school, but I think BALANCE has definitely been a factor. Hopefully we can all keep it up:)



Jamie, he is just such a cute little man! I love those pics of him!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have the most beautiful boys!!! I would LOVE to tell you more about my Bo : ) Can I have your email address?
ReplyDeleteJamie! That little Zach is getting HUGE! I cannot believe how much he looks like his daddy. I think he has a bit more Pieper in him--no offense--he is the cutest! I can actually see similarities between him and Luzu. I miss you guys still. And love you. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe how big little Zachy is getting! Casey says he has the Pieper chin. :) I am not sure who he looks like though. All I know is your boys are both adorable and you can definately tell they are brothers! I wish Zaya had as much hair as Zachy. Glad you are surviving life in the desert. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Ike and Zach are even more cute than before....I love these pictures. Your boys will be lady killers in the future. Luv, Jeffi
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so sweet! Rach- tell Casey I've never heard of the Pieper chin... only "the Pieper drip" (ask Jen and Tom). We miss you all too! Someday we'll come back around so you can witness the fun times yourselves:)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so darn cute. That little Zach has such a darling little face -- just gets more cute everytime I see him! Aren't two little boys so much fun?! Today I had to entertain Dashel while Gavin slept, now I realize how much Gavin helps me out in that department. Keep enjoying them!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little one you have. And growing fast too. Hope you're lovin it there!
ReplyDeleteyour little zach is such a doll!!! i never got to meet him before you guys moved. i found your blog off of the lovelands. i hope you don't mind!
ReplyDelete