I've gotta play a little catch up here... You see, I have been "busy." I, like all of you, have projects contstantly in my mind, but rarely do I find time to get them done, so I took it upon myself to accomplish a couple of them (instead of blogging... sad)! Anyway, I will post my finished projects soon, but until then... Here's the catch-up!
We went to a Royals spring training game in Surprise last month. It was so fun! Our friends tagged along and kindly cheered on the Royals with us! The boys loved sitting in the grass and (Ike) running around. The Royals won (yay!) but, the best part was sharing it with one of our favorite families in the world... who we are trying hard to forget, are moving in a few weeks:( Anyway, it was a great family night and we loved every minute of it!
Jumping Back In!
1 year ago







Yeah. I know what you mean. I hate it when friends (and family) moves away. ;)
ReplyDelete